Thursday, September 08, 2011

Encaustic

On my chair when I arrived back from the long weekend was a piece of paper with the word "encaustic" written in my hand in big purple letters. This is what happens to reference librarians. They leave themselves notes, and then can't remember until days later why they left themselves the note. I now remember ... at the end of the day on Friday a woman had come in looking for information on encaustic painting. I had never heard of encaustic painting, I wanted to remember the word, I wrote it down, and by Monday it was as if I had never heard the word encaustic. Today I will order some books on enaustic painting.

And If I make my entries short enough, perhaps I can write more than one blog entry every three months!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home