Friday, June 03, 2011

Proust in Photos

Of course, I have been documenting Proust in my paper journal, and every so often in a photo. And if I could get flickr and blogger to play nice together, there would be a lovely Proustian photo RIGHT HERE! But having spent too much of the morning on that project, I'm just giving you the link to the Proust set! http://www.flickr.com/photos/jillyjally/sets/72157626749964379/


And believe me, there will be a long post on the EBSCO/H.W. Wilson merger, and my love affair with the Reader's Guide to Periodical Literature, whose funeral we all will be attending very soon, I am sure. To quote from EBSCO:


Q: Will EBSCO continue to produce print books?
A: All current subscriptions to Wilson print books will be fulfilled. Salem Press, a publisher of print books, is part of the EBSCO family of offerings. We recognize the value of print resources, and will evaluate which print resources make sense to continue to produce based on library feedback. While we expect to continue to produce those identified as valuable to customers, print resources that have experienced a decline in interest levels from librarians may be discontinued in the future, while new resources surface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home